Saturday, May 24, 2008

let the wait begin

I am not sure how to post pics on here so I hope they come out ok. I guess to see the pics you'll have to copy the pic link and put it into a browser, if someone can help me for future reference that would be great

ok so here we go from 10dpo and no squinting needed. My dad asked so are you or aren't you so my answer was :For the moment I am but as for how long? Will it be 4 wks, 5wks, 6wks? I doubt very much a line means a baby"
but here we go
http://millsfamily.webbed.com.au/chart/images/may27chempg.jpg

I did have more pics here but I deleted them off my home page and this is the only picture left.
So no long term pregnancy here just another chem pg.
edited May 27

3 comments:

Maisy said...

Judy, I guess you just have to take a day at a time, huh? Not easy, I know... But, it is very exciting, and I'm definately praying and sending positive thoughts your way.
Janet

Cindy said...

Sending P & PT!

Anonymous said...

Those are nice bfps! I am sending all p and pt for you and your baby Judy!