Monday, May 5, 2008

Never my turn

Must be something in the water around here.. or just that anybody who uses a test from my stockpile of HPTs will get a clear positive.. everyone except me that is!! Jazmin, our latest boarder who has been with us 10 dyas is now 2 wks late so I gave her one of my tests and the positive line came up even before the control line. she is about 6 wks. She has just turned 15.
Yeah I am green eyed but in a way I am also past it... so everyone who does a test when they come here gets a positive.. and they have all stayed pg too... but I also know it won't be my turn ever again so why stress it.. I have had to close the door on that.
I had a box of 50 Pregnow HPTs but I have used about 20 and given a few away so only about 15 or so left.
edited from my original post..
yeah I wish I could get pg and have our one last baby and I am bitter that I can't but there is nothing I can do about it. If it ain't gonna happen then it ain't and that's all there is to it.

1 comment:

deschenj said...

Hugs to you Judy! I'm still hoping for a baby for you.