you know what really sux... dreams
on the night of 8dpo I dreamt that I was visiting my OB who found out I was 17 wks pg. I thought he would be upset at me not having gone in at 6 wks like he said I had to from now on.. but no he totally understood my hesitation on going to see him given my history the last year. I asked him why I only felt slight nudges and no real solid movements and he explained how it was coz I had a complete anterior placenta so it was muffling all the movement sensations.
so that was dream #1
Then last night ( woke this morning to this dream) I dreamt I was in hospital and just waking up from surgery. I had had to have a C sec and we had a baby girl who weighed 7lb 2oz. He did say though that once she was delivered he found out it wasn't such a drama after all and maybe we could have gone with a natrual delivery. I was amazed at how little pain I was in and could even roll over with ease.
So I thought for sure the tests would be getting darker, not damn lighter!!!
urgh
dreams suck
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment