And optimism. I am serious need of both.
I can't help but comapre these latest positive tests with previous months and so far they are mimicing them.. so tomorrow should be crunch day.. if lighter then that's it, loss #9.. if they are darker then I am still in with a chance.
I have waves of nausea but not as bad as the last few days and the sore bbs are not quite so sore.. but just as I start to feel all negative the afternoon wave of fatigue hits. The 'I can't keep my eyes open" feeling...
Why can't this be easy and simple.
Do one HPT, see two lines, a week later see the Dr then the OB at 8 wks then onwards from there til holding a baby in our arms and taking her/him home.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If one could, I'd buy out the store and send them all to you.(((hug)))
Post a Comment