I am still worried that this little one may not make it either. I was hoping by now the tests would be convincingly darker each day.
I also have this mind game in my head.. if I ph the Dr to make an appt and the time I want is available then all is good.. so I ph'd this morning wanting an appt for early tomorrow (Tuesday) so I can the first beta done Tuesday morning and get the results that afternoon and the next one on Thursday with results that afternoon.
The GP I see does not work Monday or Friday.. so Tuesday was fully booked out and I can't get in until Thursday 9:30 so I'll hopefully get one beta done then and the next won't be til Monday and no results til Tuesday.
This sux.
I feel like I am against the odds already.
If it is anything like the last few times I got BFPs I'll end up cancelling coz the lines will be getting lighter.
Whatever happened to the days of doing one test and being sure all was ok and you'd be having a baby in 8 mths time.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hugs Judy, I am so sorry
I wish I could make everything ok
Mary-ellen
Post a Comment