Well I guess that was a waste of time.
I went in to see about the migraines (with vomiting) and all the headaches I get.
She said a couple of things.. stress and eye strain
Stress.. my dad being in hospital, a rambunctious 3 1/2 yr old, financial hasles, TTC failure, housework, codeine rebound, a 15 yr old soon to be 16 with Austism Spectrum Disorder and no hel after he turns 16 ...
so I am told to take only panadol, ibuprofen or asprin but nothing with codeine in. Stop charting for TTC and yes that also meant she is not writing out a pathology slip for my yearly hormone blood test for FSH, LH and E2. She did however appreciate the charting to know which showed al the ehadahces and pattern.. or lack thereof.
So really to sum it all up.. yet another reason to feel I am a complete failure and can't even handle life ..
I was then going to go into town as DH had samuel.. and I was going to get myself a new pair of jeans as I have none. My last pair was a size 10 and they don't go near me since I gained weight :( but my car was playing up so I went to service station and he fixed the squeaky fan belt and after all that I couldn't be bothered going out shopping .. even though I was alone and no hangerons.
Now to get this child dressed so we can head over to MIL for Thursday night tea and maybe leave Samuel with her while I disappear down to the shopping centre and late night shopping.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Judy, I see I have discovered your new blog early. Yay! I'm sorry things are difficult for you right now. I hope they turn around soon. Special head hugs for your headache. (((hugs)))
Found another place to check up on you!lol I think you're a special lady and a remarkable mom...I hope that life starts heading in a more positive direction.
Post a Comment